Identify a Placing Agency

For interstate adoptions, you will need to have another placing agency in the United States. 

Since laws differ among states, it is helpful to ask questions pertaining to their agency and state. For instance, you may ask about about eligibility requirements and "pass through" fees. Also note, the length of time when a birth mother can revoke her entrustments (also known as "legal risk period") varies depending on each state.